Thursday, November 10, 2011

Howdy
So I just read through my entire blog, and was somewhat dreading going back and reading through some posts going back as far as 2009. I don't generally like to go back that far in my life. Wasn't a very good time for me, though I didn't know too much about that at the time. lol. Thankfully they only went back to November, which was somewhat of a happy time. I look at the posts about me going through hard stuff and I'm sitting here thinking, what in the world was I going through? I honestly don't remember... But that is probably a good thing. We don't remember the moments like that, we remember the moments that make a big impact emotionally on us. Laughing. Loving. Hoping. Crying. Smiling. Those are the moments that make it to our memories. Most of our days just slip away without us even noticing, or remembering. I think we all need more moments that make us remember. "Life's not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away" - So true!


~God bless~
Trusting in Jesus


P.S. Sorry that this post isn't very well written. I am hungry, and this is keeping me from my food. lol. =P Later, folks.




Some of my favorite memories:





That was definitely a moment worth remembering!!!!!! =) One of my favorite memories still. (Me in the white and brown, One of my close friends and "sisters" in the green, and my besterest best best friend in the black =D )





And this is also one of my favorite memories. =) (Me in the pink, My sister in the blue.)







Another memory. I remember this one, although it is not wholly good. But I love the people in this picture to death, even though sometimes there is complications. lol. (Me in the middle, my besterest best best friend in the black, and another awesome chick on the right.)









This is one of my favorite of all time memories. I loved that whole day, and can remember almost every moment. =) I see this picture and it makes me smile. =) (One of the awesomest families in the world!!!! I am second from right. On the right is one of my bestest friends, and "sister", in the middle is my besterest best best friend, next to him is an awesome n fun boy, and on the far left is the amazingest kid ever!)






These three pictures are of the same day, same memories. Also awesome memories because of the person I spent the day with. <3 =) One of my closest friends took these pictures, and she is amazing. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I appreciate your comments very much. But if you have any mean thing to say, get off.